Looking for advice on who to play in your MLB daily fantasy sports lineups? In today’s edition of MLB Roosevelt’s Lineup Card I break down today’s slate for Drafters, Draft and DraftKings!
If this article helps you have success, please feel free to leave me a tip!
If you have questions the best way to reach me is by asking your question in our private slack community in our MLB specific chat channel. While I can’t guarantee I will get to your question, the chat is the first place I check for questions so that’s the best way to get me. I rarely if ever check Facebook messenger individual messages so if you’re messaging me there you’re wasting your time. You can also post it within our Facebook group and tag me and if I see it and am free I’ll answer it there as well. If you really really really want one on one help (most of you don’t really need it, just read the article and ask questions in the chat or group), send a tip for $25 and I can give you 15 minutes via one on one chat at a time I’m available which is usually mornings.
My rankings are based on the following criteria:
- Vegas implied offensive totals and team moneyline.
- Pitching stats for pitchers I want to play and pitchers I want to pick batters against (i.e. SIERA, K% BB% GB% FB% HC%)
- Team hitting wOBA verses the handedness of the pitcher they are facing.
- Individual hitting stats verses the handedness of the pitcher they are facing (i.e. wOBA, ISO, K%, BB%, SB, LD%, GB%, FB%)
- Stadium tendencies (Hitter Ball Park vs Pitcher Ball Park)
- Position Scarcity (Snake Drafts Only)
- Salary (Salary cap sites only)
Yesterday wasn’t that great for me. It was busy at work so I only got to play DraftKings and my lineups didn’t do well. I’m home all day today though so going to hang out and play MMA and MLB for the rest of the night. This article covers the evening slate of MLB. I got home really late last night so slept through the early slates!
Weather Spots To Watch
Drafters Top 10 Plays
New to Drafters? Get a $10 free credit and a 50% bonus match on your first deposit up to $100
- Nolan Arenado – 3B
- Trevor Story – SS
- DJ LeMahieu – 2B/3B
- Ian Desmond – LF/CF
- Mike Trout – CF
- Aaron Judge – RF
- Anthony Rizzo – 1B
- Buster Posey – C/1B (Use at C only)
- Kyle Hendricks – P
- Manny Machado – SS/3B
Draft Top 10 Plays
New to Draft? Get a $3 credit when you make a deposit of $10 or more
- Nolan Areando – IF
- Trevor Story– IF
- DJ LeMahieu – IF
- Ian Desmond – IF
- Mike Trout – OF
- Aaron Judge – OF
- Shin-Soo Choo – OF
- Charlie Blackmon – OF
- Kyle Hendricks – P
- Alex Wood – P
If you are playing 3 person or larger, I would recommend getting your bats first and taking pitcher last. No pitcher is in a good spot today.
Main Slate @ 7:05pm
- Kyle Hendricks
- Alex Wood
- Mike Clevinger (GPP only)
- Jon Gray (GPP only)
- Jeff Samardzija
- CC Sabathia
Core Hitters – These are players you can build your lineups around
- Nolan Arenado – 3B $5,500
- Anthony Rizzo – 1B $4,300
- Dee Gordon – 2B/OF $4,300
- Chris Iannetta – C $3,700
- Danny Valencia – 3B/OF $3,500
- Chris Hermann – C $3,000
Team hitters to target – Pitching is garbage today so you can literally play anybody. The teams listed above are my favorite spots. However, feel free to be a little cute today with your hitting.
- Seattle lefties
- Baltimore righties
- Chicago Cubs
If you want to be cute these are the spots to target:
- New York Yankees lefties and Judge
- Los Angeles Dodgers righties
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles Angels righties
- San Diego
- Cleveland righties