Looking for advice on who to play in your MLB daily fantasy sports lineups? In today’s edition of MLB Roosevelt’s Lineup Card I break down today’s slate for Drafters, Draft and DraftKings!
If this article helps you have success, please feel free to leave me a tip!
If you have questions the best way to reach me is by asking your question in our private slack community in our MLB specific chat channel. While I can’t guarantee I will get to your question, the chat is the first place I check for questions so that’s the best way to get me. I rarely if ever check Facebook messenger individual messages so if you’re messaging me there you’re wasting your time. You can also post it within our Facebook group and tag me and if I see it and am free I’ll answer it there as well. If you really really really want one on one help (most of you don’t really need it, just read the article and ask questions in the chat or group), send a tip for $25 and I can give you 15 minutes via one on one chat at a time I’m available which is usually mornings.
My rankings are based on the following criteria:
- Vegas implied offensive totals and team moneyline.
- Pitching stats for pitchers I want to play and pitchers I want to pick batters against (i.e. SIERA, K% BB% GB% FB% HC%)
- Team hitting wOBA verses the handedness of the pitcher they are facing.
- Individual hitting stats verses the handedness of the pitcher they are facing (i.e. wOBA, ISO, K%, BB%, SB, LD%, GB%, FB%)
- Stadium tendencies (Hitter Ball Park vs Pitcher Ball Park)
- Position Scarcity (Snake Drafts Only)
- Salary (Salary cap sites only)
Yesterday was a good day for me. I had Anthony Rendon almost everywhere so I very easily cashed on Draft and DraftKings. Drafters was the only site I didn’t have as much Rendon because I played mostly the full day slate so I didn’t do as well over there.
Weather Spots To Watch
- Seattle vs Colorado (Some rain but I’m playing it as normal)
- Arizona vs Atlanta (Raining all day. Should play but a delay is possible)
Drafters Top 10 Plays
New to Drafters? Get a $10 free credit and a 50% bonus match on your first deposit up to $100
- Charlie Blackmon – LF/CF
- Nolan Arenado – 3B
- Mookie Betts – CF/RF
- JD Martinez – RF
- Jean Segura – SS
- Jose Altuve – 2B
- Rhys Hoskins – 1B/LF
- Salvator Perez – C
- Noah Syndergaard – P
- Carlos Gonzalez – LF/RF
If you are playing 3 person or larger move Syndergaard up to 1st and add Bumgarner who is not on this list to 2nd.
Draft Top 10 Plays
New to Draft? Get a $3 credit when you make a deposit of $10 or more
- Charlie Blackmon – OF
- Nolan Arenado – IF
- Mookie Betts – OF
- JD Martinez – IF
- Carlos Gonzalez – OF
- Mitch Hanover – OF
- Jean Segura – IF
- Trevor Story – IF
- Noah Syndergaard – P
- Madison Bumgarner – P
If you are playing 3 person or larger move Syndergaard and Bumgarner up to 1 and 2.
Main Slate @ 7:05pm
- Noah Syndergaard
- Madison Bumgarner
- Dallas Keuchel
- Jake Odorizzi
- Tyler Chatwood
- Wei-Yin Chen
Core Hitters – These are players you can build your lineups around
- Nolan Arenado – 3B $5,600
- Charlie Blackmon – OF $5,500
- Matt Carpenter – 1B/3B $4,700
- DJ LeMahieu – 2B $4,600
- Jose Abreu – 1B $3,600
- Marcell Ozuna – OF $3,200
Team hitters to target – These are the teams you can pick hitters from.
- St Louis
- Chicago White Sox
You can target both sides from these teams.
Team hitters to avoid – Don’t take hitters from these teams.
- Los Angeles Angels (including Mike Trout fade him tonight)
- Philadelphia lefties (righties are ok)
- Cleveland Lefties
- San Francisco righties
- Minnesota righties
- Cincinatti righties