Looking for advice on who to play in your MLB daily fantasy sports lineups? In today’s edition of MLB Roosevelt’s Lineup Card I break down today’s slate for Drafters, Draft and DraftKings!
If this article helps you have success, please feel free to leave me a tip!
If you have questions the best way to reach me is by asking your question in our private slack community in our MLB specific chat channel. While I can’t guarantee I will get to your question, the chat is the first place I check for questions so that’s the best way to get me. I rarely if ever check Facebook messenger individual messages so if you’re messaging me there you’re wasting your time. You can also post it within our Facebook group and tag me and if I see it and am free I’ll answer it there as well. If you really really really want one on one help (most of you don’t really need it, just read the article and ask questions in the chat or group), send a tip for $25 and I can give you 15 minutes via one on one chat at a time I’m available which is usually mornings.
My rankings are based on the following criteria:
- Vegas implied offensive totals and team moneyline.
- Pitching stats for pitchers I want to play and pitchers I want to pick batters against (i.e. SIERA, K% BB% GB% FB% HC%)
- Team hitting wOBA verses the handedness of the pitcher they are facing.
- Individual hitting stats verses the handedness of the pitcher they are facing (i.e. wOBA, ISO, K%, BB%, SB, LD%, GB%, FB%)
- Stadium tendencies (Hitter Ball Park vs Pitcher Ball Park)
- Position Scarcity (Snake Drafts Only)
- Salary (Salary cap sites only)
Yesterday was a good day for me. Played cash games on both the main and late slate on DraftKings and my lineups all cashed. I basically broke even on GPP between my small gain on the night slate and my small loss on the main slate. I cashed all my contests on Drafters and most of my contests on Draft.
Weather Spots To Watch
- Philadelphia vs NY Mets (light rain not fading at this time)
- Toronto vs Atlanta (Showers and storms. Delay risk. Fade pitchers)
Drafters Top 10 Plays
New to Drafters? Get a $10 free credit and a 50% bonus match on your first deposit up to $100
- Nolan Arenado – 3B
- Mookie Betts – CF/RF
- Charlie Blackmon – LF/CF
- JD Martinez – RF
- Paul Goldschmidt – 1B
- Trevor Story – SS
- DJ LeMahieu – 2B/3B
- Chris Iannetta – C
- Chris Sale – P
- Jacob DeGrom – P
If you are playing 3 person or larger move Cole and Kershaw up to 1 and 2. Also, if Kershaw is no longer on a pitch count swap places with Cole.
Draft Top 10 Plays
New to Draft? Get a $3 credit when you make a deposit of $10 or more
- Nolan Arenado – IF
- Mookie Betts – OF
- Charlie Blackmon – OF
- JD Martinez – IF
- Andrew Benintendi – OF
- Mike Trout – OF
- Paul Goldschmidt – IF
- Trevor Story – IF
- Chris Sale – P
- Jacob deGrom – P
If you are playing 3 person or larger move Sale & DeGrom up to 1 and 2.
Main Slate @ 7:05pm
- Chris Sale
- Jacob deGrom
- Kenta Maeda
- Vincent Velasquez
- Luke Weaver
Core Hitters – These are players you can build your lineups around
- Nolan Arenado – 3B $5,600
- Carlos Gonzalez – OF $4,300
- Gerardo Parra – OF $3,900
- Yonder Alonso – 1B $3,800
- Marcell Ozuna – OF $3,300
Team hitters to target – These are the teams you can pick hitters from.
- Arizona Lefties
- St Louis
- NY Yankees Lefties, Judge & Stanton
- Cleveland Lefties
Lots of good hitting options tonight. Areas I would definitely avoid are Texas, San Diego, Philadelphia, Oakland, Miami, Cincinnati NY Mets and LA Dodgers lefties (righties are fine)